Monday, November 1, 2010

Blue Dazzle

This is the latest box I've made.  It's for a friend's birthday.  While it's hard to see in the photo, the flower paper is embossed and glittered.  It really is sparkly.  I paired it with a red print texture and then a soft pale polka dotted blue for the inside tray.  The tray fits standard A2 size cards and envelopes (as do all the ones I'm making right now). 

Here is a picture of the box open.  I hope she likes the paper I've chosen.
BTW, the backdrop is a crocheted lapghan that my husband made for her.  YES, he crochets (and knits).  That's because he's WAY more talented than I am.

2 comments:

  1. It's lovely to see a sweet bunny's blog!!!

    xxxooo
    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck yeah I LOVE it! You are the bestest friend ever. It is more beautiful in person and the pictures do not give the embossing justice. The lapghan is fantastic too. :-)

    ReplyDelete