Monday, November 1, 2010

First Box

This was the very first box I made.  It had its imperfections, but overall, it came out better than I had expected.  It's a drop spine version and it was probably about 5"x7".  At the time, I had a hard time visualizing paper lengths, so this was done in more pieces than I had hoped.  After this, I re-engineered the box size and used my paper more effectively.

I gave this box away a couple of days after I completed it, so I didn't get many pictures of it.  The colors were soft golden yellow and deep olive greens, though the picture looks more brown.  This was before my husband built me a light box too.  I hope the lady who owns this box still uses it.  I have a special attachment to it, mainly because it was my first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment