Saturday, November 20, 2010

Oh well...

Craft fair was a bust.  Made $45.  Minus application fee.  Minus material costs.  I think I'm deep in the hole.

Well, if anyone is interested:

Card size Boxes:  $20 each
Fits standard A2 cards with envelopes.  Store photos, candy, tea, playing cards, jewelry.
6-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 2-1/2" deep






Ladybug










Snowflake











Pine Cone









 


Poker Chip
 



South Pacific





If you need other pictures or descriptions of the above boxes, just ask.  More boxes to follow:

1 comment:

  1. Your boxes are beautiful Alicia. I know how disappointed you feel that the craft show didnn't work out well for you. Been there, done that so many times I stopped counting. We do it for the love of crafting, it's nothing we'll ever get rich on, but it's a passion we love to share. I call it my addiction, my drug, what helps me get through life and the day. Only other crafters can appreciate the love, time and work that goes behind someone's creation. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete